What will you get with Poker Without Fear 2022?
- The original Poker Without Fear course, worth $497 by itself, with 10 hours of video content, including 23 full-length video lessons, 10 Challenges, and 200 quizzes.
- Alex Fitzgerald's brand new Poker Without Fear 2022 update entitled Seek and Destroy – 8 new videos, over 4 hours!
- Steve Blay's new jam-packed video How Aggressive Poker Has Changed Recently explaining the strategic adjustments to make in 2022.
- Steve Blay's additional new video 5 Steps to Win the Maximum This Year highlighting the changes you need to make on and off the felt in 2022 to achieve your best poker year ever.
- Alex Fitzgerald's 1-hour mini course "How To Play AGGRESSIVELY Without Everyone HATING You!", which addresses how to apply the tactics from Poker Without Fear without everyone even realizing you're winning all the money!
- Steve Blay's 100-page e-book Seven Days to Better Flop Play, helping you take your flop game apart and solidify it in ONE WEEK.
- Multiple training products for one low price!
- 200+ Quizzes To BREAK DOWN Your Old Game And REBUILD It!
- 23 Episodes Of PREMIUM Training Content
- 10+ Hours Of Quality Footage With ZERO FILLER!
- IN-DEPTH Scientific Analysis Of TRUE Aggressive Poker!
- TWO well-known poker consultants offer you multiple views on poker problems
- Features simulations based on REAL poker hands where aggressive poker results in HUGE pots!
- Includes a free PDF copy of Steve Blay’s brand new 100-page e-book Seven Days to Better No Limit Hold'em Flop Play, regularly $39!
- And much much more!
Alex Fitzgerald and Steve Blay team up to provide you with the first complete course on mastering aggressive poker.
Alex Fitzgerald, author of some of the best poker books and courses ever, the most dynamic poker coach in the business, is going to show you how to finally become the AGGRESSIVE poker player you’ve always wanted to be.
Steve Blay is a coach, author, and founder of AdvancedPokerTraining.com who has taught computers to play poker at a high level for nearly 15 years. He was Qui Nguyen’s poker advisor when Qui won $8,005,310 at the 2016 WSOP Main Event. He will show you the science behind aggressive poker so that you feel confident that SCIENCE is on your side too.
STEVE BLAY VIDEO 1: WORLD CLASS POKER (36:41)
· Trust me, YOU can play great poker
· Trust me, your game is beatable
· Trust me, you’ve got to be aggressive
· The three components of playing World Class Poker
STEVE BLAY VIDEO 2: POKER SCIENCE AND PRE-FLOP AGGRESSION (24:13)
· Quick refresher: Pot Odds
· Game Theory (GTO) in 10 minutes or less
· Aggressive Pre-Flop 3-betting example
STEVE BLAY VIDEO 3: AGGRESSION ON THE RIVER (23:48)
· Value bets and bluffing on the river
· As the defender on the river
· Exploiting your opponents with river aggression
STEVE BLAY VIDEO 4: FLOP AND TURN AGGRESSION (29:11)
· The science behind continuation betting
· Continuation betting defense
· Weakness on the turn
· The core strategy
· Picking the right hands
· Value bets vs Semi-bluffs
STEVE BLAY VIDEO 5: WHEN NOT TO BE AGGRESSIVE (13:12)
· The correct response to getting raised
· How to respond to “poker bullies”
· Do we ever slowplay?
· Bluff catching in big pots
STEVE BLAY VIDEO 6: AGGRESSIVE BET SIZING (10:40)
· Monster hands – Getting all your chips in
· Configuring proper betting lines / sizes
STEVE BLAY VIDEO 7: FURTHER EXAMPLES (23:40)
· Example 1: Combining Pre-Flop and Flop Aggression
· Example 2: River bluff timing and sizing
THE 10 CHALLENGES!
CHALLENGE #1 This Bully’s for You
CHALLENGE #2 Turning Garbage into Gold
CHALLENGE #3 Ten Times the Fun
CHALLENGE #4 Go Ahead and Draw, Pardner!
CHALLENGE #5 Slaying Goliath
CHALLENGE #6 Three Bluffs for the Price of One
CHALLENGE #7 You Can’t Handle the Bet!
CHALLENGE #8 Put That Weak Sauce Away!
CHALLENGE #9 Min Cash is Not an Option
CHALLENGE #10 Little River Banned
PLUS SIXTEEN EPISODES OF ALEX FITZGERALD'S "POKER WITHOUT FEAR" COURSE!
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 1 - The Formula For Creating Winners (41:03)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 2 - Why So Much Poker Training Doesn't Work (31:29)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 3 - Turn And River (29:44)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 4 - Preflop Opens And Cbet Sizing (30:46)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 5 - Manipulating Cold Callers And Openers (30:12)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 6 - Manipulating Limpers (30:41)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 7 - Attacking Good Players AND Weak Players (31:14)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 8 - In The Blinds Facing A Raise (30;32)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 9 - How To Play BETTER Than Almost ANYONE (30:16)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 10 - Critical Thinking Under PRESSURE (31:15)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 11 - EXTREME Exploitation Of Opponents (38:16)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 12 - Exploiting The Exploitative Players (31:31)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 13 - HUGE Leaks And HIDDEN Value (35:11)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 14 - Flop And Turn Exploitation (32:20)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 15 - River Play (32:11)
Alex Fitzgerald Episode 16 - Your Formula For Continued Success (42:21)
In these episodes Alex answers these questions:
- Why do so many people watch training video after training video and NEVER get the results they want? It's because they all fall into the exact same traps! Through 200 quiz questions, Alex will DEMOLISH your old bad habits and RATTLE your mind into correct play!
- Who is the WEAKEST player at EVERY table and how do you ATTACK them for a HUGE profit?
- What good player should you attack consistently?
- What makes a GREAT bluff that you can do CONSISTENTLY?
- What is the MOST important play you can use to build BIG STACKS?
- What mental blocks create WEAK players statistically, and how can you CASH IN on their weaknesses?
- What is STOPPING you from becoming a GREAT poker player? IT'S THE SAME PROBLEMS for everyone! They can be fixed!
- How should you defend your big blind in today's poker landscape? THE ANSWER HAS CHANGED!
- What are the most common bluffs people try when someone is destroying a table? YOU NEED TO KNOW THESE if you're playing more aggressively! CATCH THESE PEOPLE IN THE ACT and take their chips!
- How are multiway pots DIFFERENT when you're trying to build BIG stacks?
- HOW can you spot an OBVIOUS value hand that OTHERS miss constantly? SAVE YOUR CHIPS TO THRASH THIS GUY IN ANOTHER HAND!
- What plays are OVERUSED constantly by bad aggressive players, which causes them to OBLITERATE their big stacks! HAVE YOU EVER DESTROYED A BIG STACK? It's likely you made one of these errors!
Learn about all these topics and much much more in Alex's sixteen Poker Without Fear episodes!
Order today and revolutionize your game forever!
Become the person everyone FEARS at the table!